Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gone Fishing Quilt Update 1

I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have the top of the Fishing Quilt almost put together.

I would have been done with the top a long time ago if I could have decided on the material for the borders. Here are some pictures  of it laid out on the bed. I still have to finish 1 outside panel then sew panels to center panel. Then measure, cut and attach outside borders. I still have to get the batting then it's off to be quilted.

By the way the cat is out of the bag. Hubby has seen it and likes it alot.

2 comments:

  1. where did you get this panel I love it I live in newfoundland and can't find one anywhere,please let me know I love to buy 2 or 3 of them.my email address is kim_cori@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the website where I purchased the panel for the quilt; http://store.jerisquiltpatch.com/

      Here is the page where you can buy it; http://store.jerisquiltpatch.com/cflficlfatqu.html

      There are still some available. Just copy and paste the web address to your browser search bar.

      Delete

Comments from my bloggy friends.