Monday, January 21, 2013

Update - January's project

January's project is almost done. There were a few changes made. First the afghan will be a Christmas present for my daughter. The store didn't have enough of the color I wanted , so I decided to make my daughter the afghan. Second, I change the pattern I was going to do. After doing 6 rows I just didn't like the way it looked. It was too airy. I wanted something a little bit more compact, but still fluffy. I should be done with it by the weekend unless I need to go get more yarn.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.